A Welcome from the Chair
This year we will celebrate our 16th year for Symphony of Trees to be held at the Armory Arts & Events Center. Due to your support and contributions we were able to donate over $20,000.00 to each of the three agencies, the Henry County Hospital, the Henry County Court Appointed Special Advocate (“CASA”)/Guardian ad Litem (“GAL”) Program and the Center for Child and Family Advocacy, benefiting the children of Northwest Ohio.
The Symphony of Trees committees are now busy planning this year’s Symphony, “Let Your Light Shine”. Please mark your calendar and plan to join us for all of its activities:
- Wednesday, November 16, 2016 – Children’s Activities, Story time and Open house for the public with the Gift Shop, the Sweet Shop and the Silent Auction area opening at
- Thursday, November 17, 2016 -Victorian Tea and Business after Hours/
- Volunteer Appreciation (in conjunction with the Henry County Chamber of Commerce)
- Friday, November 18, 2016 –Community Soup & Salad Luncheon, Senior Luncheon (in conjunction with the Henry County Senior Center) and Tailgate in the Trees
- Saturday, November 19, 2016-Tapestry of Tables and Symphony Gala
- Sunday, November 20, 2016- Sunday Brunch, Jingle Bell Jam and Children’s Tea
The Symphony Gift Shop, Sweet Shop and Silent Auction areas will all be open to the public throughout all of the events. The Gift Shop provides holiday gifts and home décor that everyone is sure to love, while the Sweet Shop features homemade treats including cheese balls, noodles and all of your favorite sweets.
Bidding in the Silent Auction area allows participants to benefit the children of this area while obtaining wonderful items.
Reservations can be made through our web site, or by calling Henry County Hospital at 419-592-4015. Please visit our web site for more information as well as viewing photos from Symphonies past and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook.
Symphony of Trees would not be possible without you, the donors, as well as the many volunteers. We appreciate your continued support and hope that you will “Let Your Light Shine” with another donation in 2016.
Very truly yours,
2016 Symphony Chair